This is a listing for a CUSTOM spoon. Do you have a saying you don't see? Let us make it for you!
Please read the ENTIRE description before ordering as we do not accept returns or exchanges on custom orders so please contact me with questions before you order! Here are instructions for ordering this listing:
1. We can generally fit up to 7-8 words on a spoon, depending on the length of the words. If you are concerned what you want will not fit, please send us an email
before ordering to confirm.
2. You can find the fonts in the second image on the listing. Generally speaking, fonts 1-7 will fit on a teaspoon spoon in any saying. If you have any concerns about it not fitting please send us an email
first to be sure!
3. We can also do some designs, which you can see in the third listing image! We have nine different heart designs so if you want a heart, just let us know which number you want.
4. Please choose the number of words, and then the quantity, and then click "add to cart".
5. On the checkout page, please put the details for what you want stamped on each spoon, including the font and any designs, in the "note to jessicandesigns" section. If you want different fonts for different spoons, that is fine - just be specific in your notes! If we have any questions, we will send you an email!
Please read my policies page before ordering! Important info about our policies, production time and Shipping: https://shopjessicandesigns.com/pages/faq
Style and pattern of spoon you will receive will vary depending on what is in stock and there are a large array of vintage styles. If you are concerned about what style you will receive, you can select your own spoon for a small fee. You can add this listing to your cart before you check out and we will send you a picture of spoons to choose from at that time: https://shopjessicandesigns.com/collections/gift-wrap-more/products/choose-your-own
We take great care in selecting only the best vintage silverware. These are in great condition and are hard to come by. However, they are VINTAGE, not new, and they will show signs of previous use including, but not limited to dings, scratches, imperfect tines, and pitting. If shiny new silverware is what you are after then these are not for you!
All items are customized and hand stamped when you order. They are subject to the current production time (See policies page: https://shopjessicandesigns.com/pages/faq) Therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges.
I hand stamp each letter one at a time. Therefore, letters & numbers will not be perfectly straight or perfectly lined up. Each impression and some letters or numbers may be a lighter or deeper impression as I am not a machine press. But who wants that anyway? Give me imperfect, handmade character any day!